Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Grammar ep: 4 Verbs

 All sentences contain verbs.

Verbs can show actions, also there are agreeable verbs such as:

"The dog barks" to "The dogs bark". Or "Mark tastes pizza " instead of "Mark Taste pizza".

Tenses are past, present, and future:
Those could be Talked (past), Talk (present), or I Will Talk (future).

Present Tense is what is happening right now:  I eat a doughnut, as in now, if it is later it is different.

The Past Tense is things that happened in the past, a easy way to do it is to put "ed" at the end of the word, if you want it to say in past tense it would be "I Walked".
Sneezed - Sneezed, jump - Jumped.

Future Tense is used with "will", so it would be I will do the dishes. 
"I will eat bread" is one and "I will pass the drink". or "it will rain".







No comments:

Post a Comment